ROGUE TROOPER® REDUX deploys onto the blasted wastes of Nu-Earth later this month – including on Nintendo Switch!
Originally slated to release soon after other platforms, development of the Nintendo Switch edition has now finished ahead of schedule. Today Rebellion can reveal ROGUE TROOPER® REDUX launches on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch on October 17th.
Today’s brand new ‘101’ trailer showcases the pioneering third-person gameplay and features that made the original a cult classic, offering new fans a thorough debrief on the game’s universe, campaign, modes, and the unique biochip abilities that make Rogue a one-man army.
Featuring all-new gameplay footage, the 101 trailer digs deep into the game’s timeless features and action, including:
• A BAFTA-nominated story faithful to the 2000 AD comic and universe of the same name.
• A thrilling singleplayer campaign blending stealth, action, cover-based shooting and epic set pieces.
• Tactical smarts: Listen out for Helm’s strategic advice and confuse the enemy with distractions and holodecoys.
• Withering firepower: Transform Rogue’s sentient rifle Gunnar into a sentry gun, sniper rifle, mortar, missile launcher and more.
• Powerful upgrades: collect salvage to upgrade weapons and order Bagman to manufacture explosives under fire.
• Two intense co-op modes for 2-4 players online*.